Profit for the financial period totalled €235,252.74. The Board of Directors proposes that no dividend be paid and that the profit for the financial period be recognised as equity capital and entered into the accounts as profit for previous financial periods.
Board of Directors and auditors
At the Annual General Meeting of Hansel Ltd on 11 April 2014, the following members of the Board of Directors were elected:
- Timo Laitinen, Director General, State Treasury (Chair)
- Selena Savo, Human Resources Manager, Ministry of Finance (Deputy Chair)
- Rami Metsäpelto, Director-General, Finnish Transport Agency, member
- Tiina Lukkari, M.A., member
- Panu Kilpinen, Customer Relationship Manager, Hansel Ltd (member, personnel representative)
The Board convened eight times during 2014.
Authorised Public Accounting Firm KPMG Oy Ab is the company auditor, with Jorma Nurkkala, Authorised Public Accountant, Chartered Public Finance Auditor, as Chief Auditor. Anssi Pihkala, LL.M., is Hansel’s CEO.